Saturday 23 June 2012

Parineeti Chopra Pictures Pack - 2

Parineeti Chopra new pictures 

Boys and Girls Sms:

Boy Friend on phone:
Hi dear muje teri bahut yaad aa rahi hai
I seriously miss u!

GF: Abhi to baat ki humne
BF: Arey phirse tuje hi lag gaya, Sorry!!
Parineeti Chopra with boy 
Height of Crazy Friends
.
.
A boy enjoying a date with his GF,
Suddenly his friend cums and looks at his GF and says:
Bhai, kal waali jyada achchi thi..
Parineeti Chopra hot style 
A girl loves her boy very much & asked him to marry her:

Boy: No sorry, Im marrying someone else..
Girl: Oh, I wish u very best of luck and stay happy,
I will move on.
Boy: No pls be my friend,
I need u..
Girl: That’s the problem u need me,
but u don’t want me..
Im sorry i cant be ur friend anymore...
Parineeti Chopra simple and cute 
Story: Once a boy was smoking at airport
Girl asked: 1 din me kitne cigrette peete ho?
Boy:bachpan se roj 4.
Girl: Agar ab tak zindgi me cigrete pe kharch kye hue paise bachate to samne khari hui BMW car tumhari hoti.
Boy: Aap cigrete peeti hein?
Girl: No
Boy: To kya wo car apki hai?
Girl: No
Boy: Thanks for advice, Wo car meri hi hai.

MORAL: zyada lecture dene se bezzti bhi ho sakti hai...
Parineeti Chopra with smile 
What is the similarity between a girl & petrol?
1. both are explosive
2. both are hot
3. both are dangerous when kept in open!
Parineeti Chopra in black 
Girl: Hi baby
Boy: hi jaan

Girl: Ru here?
Boy: Yes yes.. Im here (sending faild)

Girl: Ru ignorng me or what?
Boy: Honey im not.. Im right here (sending faild)

Girl: Its over.. dont u ever talk to me again!
Boy: Go to hell (message sent)...
Parineeti Chopra hot pose 
Cute Lines (Which truly hurts)
She changed my every habit by loving me all the time
& finally,
she left me saying that
You are changed...


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More