Friday 22 June 2012

Anushka Sharma Pictures Pack - 2

Anushka Sharma hot sexy 

Tounge twister:

"If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickeld peppers,how many pickled peppers did Peter Piper pick?
Its a Challenge Read It Faster...
Anushka Sharma in white dress 
Are You Fluent In English .?

Read It Fast . . .

Upper Roller Lower Roller
Roller Lower Roller Upper...
Anushka Sharma relaxing 
Teacher:"Childrn,2days Word is W;Make Sentence."
Tim:"While We Were Walking, We Were Watching Window Washers Wash Washington's Windows With Warm Washing Water!
Anushka Sharma cofee with karan 
This Has Been Declared

As D Worlds Most Difficult

Tongue Twister: "The Sixth Sick Sheikhs Sixth Sheep Is Sick"


Try It...
Anushka Sharma sexy pictures 
Sms ko sms se sms me us sms ko milaya

sms ko sms ne sms ko us ne sms ko bataha

to sms ki sms jis sms ko dikhaya

ab bata apne sms ko sms ne sms me kya dikha...
Anushka Sharma ladiess vs vicky bihal 
I thought a thought.But the thought I thought wasn?t the thought
I thought I thought. If the thought I thought I thought had been
the thought I thought, I wouldn?t have thought so much...
Anushka Sharma looking hot and cute 
Read slowly:
U r que tea, Love lee, Grey ate, On nest, At track thief, Cheer fool, Soup pub and u r my most Press Yes friend.
House dat!!
Anushka Sharma hug with shahid kapoor 
betty brought a bit of bitter but the butter was bitter so she brought some more butter to more the bitter butter, better...


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More