Tuesday 19 June 2012

Funny Pictures Pick - 3

unique use of laptop 

Funny Sms:

A Man's Feeling :....

.
.

"It feels Like a Mini heart attack when I dont find my Mobile in my pocket ..

.
.
.

& its almost like Heart Fail when I see it in my Girlfriend's hand !
funny donkey 
Girls have two major problems with their wardrobe:
1. Nothing to wear &
2. No place to keep her clothes.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Guys have two major problems with their laptop:
1. Nothing to watch &
2. No space for anything new..!!
funny pictures 
A Beggar Found Rs. 100/-
.
..
...
He Went To A 5 Star Hotel For Dinner...
.
..
...
Bill Rs. 3000/-
.
..
...
He was unable to pay!!!
.
Manager Handed Him To Police!!!
.
He Gave Rs. 100/- To Policeman & Free!!!
.
Its Called FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT Without MBA..!!!
funny faces 
How Much SECRETS are Hidden On A Cell
Phone is Directly Proportional To
.
.
.
. .
.
.
.
.
. .
.
.
.
.
. .
.
.
.
How Quickly U Snatch it Back When
Someone Takes it..=P =D
funny facebook 
Millions of people write Love Letters.

But everyone send there 1st love letter mostly to me,

Just imagine how lucky I m!

Great words
Said by

.

** DUST BIN **


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More